Author and ministry leader Priscilla Shirer was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. Priscilla talked about being someone who is giving or “pouring out” a lot, as a married mother of three running her own ministry full time. But women in general are constantly giving, so she shares how she stays replenished by keeping a circle of women around her who have been where she is and can help her walk through it.
Priscilla also sweetly gushes about her marriage, and feeling blessed to be with a man who not only is there for her, but is secure in releasing her to do what God has called her to do. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Here Are The Names Of The Children Missing In D.C. Since Jan 1, 2018
- This Custodian Stole From Students During The National School Walkout
- Angela Bassett Agrees That She Was Robbed Of An Oscar For Playing Tina Turner
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Vic Mensa Creates Nonprofit To Help Chicago Youth Overcome Trauma From Violence
- Fort Benning Appoints First Black Commander
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy