Keshia Knight Pulliam made headlines after leaving the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. She didn’t want to stay anymore because she was having a hard time creating breast milk for her daughter. Radio V Talk in an article released that Pulliam owes over 100,000 in unpaid taxes.
She allegedly owes $51,000 in unpaid taxes from 2011 and 2013. Since then it has grown in interest as well as penalties. Pulliam and the other celebrities in the home were guaranteed to be paid $200,000 to be on the show.
Week by week that amount would increase and the winner will take home $500,000. There is no indication on if she has paid since leaving the show, but fans want to know. Do you think Keshia Knight Pulliam only did the show to pay back the taxes?
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Poll: What Have You Done That You’re Proud Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Visits Morehouse Entrepreneurship Class
- Erica Campbell Drops Bombshells On “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 Impressive Black Men [EXCLUSIVE]
- Victory! Carmen Best Picked As First Black Woman Police Chief In Seattle After Almost Being Passed Over
- Discrimination Lawsuit That Followed Bill Maher’s Use Of The N-Word Is Moving Forward
Why Keshia Knight Pulliam Is In Trouble With The Georgia Department Of Revenue was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com