Keshia Knight Pulliam made headlines after leaving the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. She didn’t want to stay anymore because she was having a hard time creating breast milk for her daughter. Radio V Talk in an article released that Pulliam owes over 100,000 in unpaid taxes.
She allegedly owes $51,000 in unpaid taxes from 2011 and 2013. Since then it has grown in interest as well as penalties. Pulliam and the other celebrities in the home were guaranteed to be paid $200,000 to be on the show.
Week by week that amount would increase and the winner will take home $500,000. There is no indication on if she has paid since leaving the show, but fans want to know. Do you think Keshia Knight Pulliam only did the show to pay back the taxes?
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Join St. Jude Tomorrow At The 2018 Prayer Breakfast
- Ava DuVernay Will Be Giving Us Life As Director Of Upcoming Superhero Flick
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Shaquille O’Neal Believes More Cops Should Be In Schools And A Gun Ban Is Not The Answer
- Terry Crews Says Hollywood Is ‘Like A Plantation’ And ‘If This Is The End Of My Career, Just End It’
- DeAndre Harris, Brutally Beaten After Charlottesville White Supremacist Rally, Still Faces Trial
- United Strikes Again: WYD If This Happened To You While On The Plane?
- Who’s Mans: Are We Inviting This Kid To The Cookout Or Nah?
- Where Is The Sense Of Urgency To Find The Austin Bomber Killing Black People?