Priscilla Shirer talks about her book, “The Prince Warrior,” and how one book turned into a trilogy. Six years ago, she says, she drummed up the fictional story as a way to teach her three sons about the armor of God.
Priscilla talks about enjoying time at home taking care of her 14, 12, and 8 year old boys. She also excitedly reveals information about a small role that she has in the upcoming film, “Imagine.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch The March For Our Lives Washington, D.C. [Stream]
- How Snoop Dogg Continues To Be Successful [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Woman Gets $10,000 Voucher From United Airlines For Giving Up Her Seat
- Make It Rain : Comedian/Producer Byron Allen Buys Weather Channel For $300 Million
- The Token Black Guy For The NRA Disrespects The Survivors Of Mass Shootings
- Did State Lawmakers Decide Racial Profiling Is OK In Alabama?
- Ex-NJ Police Chief Who Slammed Black Teen, Compared Blacks To ISIS Going To Trial
- White Student Tells Black Classmate ‘Go Back’ To Africa During A Presentation On The N-Word
- What GRIFF And Erica Campbell Are Looking Forward To The Most At The Stellar Awards [EXCLUSIVE]
- Parkland Student David Hogg Says The Media Didn’t Give Black Students A Voice