For this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF has “Black Panther” on his mind. In movie theaters, GRIFF explains, black people often like to be vocal with their responses, and this film was no exception. While a lot of general yelling about various aspects of the movie took place, there was one topic in particular that beckoned the most response- Michael B. Jordan.
Women in the theater held nothing back with sharing their feelings about the movie with Michael B. Jordan in real time. GRIFF recounts some of the most Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- NEW ALBUM WORSHIP & JUSTICE, FROM HITMAKER WILLIAM MURPHY
- Kathie Lee Gifford’s THE WAY Brings Bible Stories to Life in Musically-Driven Film
- The Fourth Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Never Would Have Made It: The Marvin Sapp Story
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- Congratulations!!! Israel and Adrienne Houghton Welcomes a Baby Boy To Their Family
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Community Affairs Show: Zion Church Blesses The Community With A Back To School Event
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Returned Love (August 16th)
GRIFF’s Prayer: Things Women Yell At Michael B. Jordan During “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com