What are you most hungry for? We all desire things like validation, purpose, acceptance and love. Sometimes, we even simply desire to make it to the next day. From Matthew 5:6, Erica Campbell reads, “blessed are those who hunger & thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
What’s the nature of your desire for God? You should desire for Him not to just do stuff for you, but rather just to know Him. Do you ever pray to just know Him better? Make sure that you take time to seek the face of God, not just hold your hand out for something. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy In Funeral For Brianna Grier, Ben Crump To Deliver Call To Action
- Erica Campbell Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of August 13, 2022)
- Donald Trump Pleads The Fifth During Deposition With Black NY Attorney General
- LA Chargers Star JOE BARKSDALE Joins the Players Choir for ‘America’s Got Talent’ Live Shows!
- Global superstar Nicki Minaj to Receive Video Vanguard Award and Perform Live at 2022 “VMAS”
- Busta Rhymes to be Honored as a BMI Icon at the 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP Awards
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy (August 8th)
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Community Affairs Show: Alzheimer’s Association Presents the Stage Play “Unforgettable”
Faith Walking: Spiritual Appetite [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com