Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy In Funeral For Brianna Grier, Ben Crump To Deliver Call To Action
- Erica Campbell Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of August 13, 2022)
- Donald Trump Pleads The Fifth During Deposition With Black NY Attorney General
- LA Chargers Star JOE BARKSDALE Joins the Players Choir for ‘America’s Got Talent’ Live Shows!
- Global superstar Nicki Minaj to Receive Video Vanguard Award and Perform Live at 2022 “VMAS”
- Busta Rhymes to be Honored as a BMI Icon at the 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP Awards
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy (August 8th)
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Community Affairs Show: Alzheimer’s Association Presents the Stage Play “Unforgettable”