Erica Campbell might have a lot of sisters, but she grew up with a lot of girlfriends as well. As they got older and began dating they made rules about it. Erica spoke about girl code and when you break it your bond can be broken.
She even told everyone about a guy she liked in high school that later dated her friend, but she had no problem with it. Erica believes you need to be honest and have integrity when it comes to situations like this. Have you ever broken girl code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sabrina Johnston Shares Her Story as a 15-Year Breast Cancer Survivor
- HELLO WORLD: Enhance Your Girls Trip To Bermuda With These 10 Black Owned Businesses
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- President Trump Tweets About Rep. Elijah Cummings’ Death
- Bradley Beal Signs $72 Million Dollar Extension With The Wizards
- Aveda Salon Charged A Curly Haired Customer A Texture Fee
- Wild-Card Nationals Head to World Series With Sweep of Cards
- Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings Dead At 68
- The Clark Sisters Are Back!