Erica Campbell might have a lot of sisters, but she grew up with a lot of girlfriends as well. As they got older and began dating they made rules about it. Erica spoke about girl code and when you break it your bond can be broken.
She even told everyone about a guy she liked in high school that later dated her friend, but she had no problem with it. Erica believes you need to be honest and have integrity when it comes to situations like this. Have you ever broken girl code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces She’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Until All Are Free, None Are Truly Free
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- Amber B Debuts New Single “Reject,” Discusses Transition Out Of Gospel Genre [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Is How You Can Help To Get Justice For 11-Year-Old Davon McNeal
- GRIFF’s Prayer For What The Fourth of July Turned In To [VIDEO]
- What Is Blackout Day? Here’s What You Need To Know
- 8-Year-Old Secoriea Turner Fatally Shot Near Location Of Rayshard Brooks’ Death
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina