Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Capital City Mambo Sauce Co-Owner Charles Jones At 46 (RIP Brother)
- Two For Tuesday: Who Did It Best – The Winans or Woody Rock (The Question Is)
- Officer Arrested, Charged With Murder In Killing Of Atatiana Jefferson
- [#SOP2019] Koryn Hawthorne Live Performance At The 12th Annual Spirit Of Praise [Video]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- Commissioned Reunion Experience Coming To A City Near You!
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Joshua 1:9
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Erica Campbell’s Modeling Career Began After She Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Cancer