Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Metro Train Derailed Outside Silver Spring Location
- Company Tied To Gov. Hogan Received Coronavirus Relief Loan
- Video Shows Trump Supporter Pulling A Gun On Black Man Warning That ‘No One Is Wearing A Mask!’
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces She’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Until All Are Free, None Are Truly Free
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- Amber B Debuts New Single “Reject,” Discusses Transition Out Of Gospel Genre [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Is How You Can Help To Get Justice For 11-Year-Old Davon McNeal
- GRIFF’s Prayer For What The Fourth of July Turned In To [VIDEO]