Often times the enemy uses us and we might not even recognize it. When we are stressed, suffer from a lack of rest and things like that we sometimes have attitudes and are snappy. That is the enemy using us at our time of weakness.
Erica Campbell spoke about how God tells us to rest because it necessary. When you get spiritual rest you will be able to handle the tasks God gives you. Don’t let the enemy bring you down and remember to remain balanced.
Listen to “ Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The African American Women In Cinema Organization Announces Their 2018 Webisode Winner
- Leslie Jones Is Serving Grace Jones Vibes And We’re Like, ‘Yassss’
- This Colorado Black Firefighter Fought Racism And Won
- Angela Rye Claps Back At Trump For Normalizing Racism At White House
- Police Claim Black Woman Violently Arrested At Waffle House Threatened To ‘Shoot This Place Up’
- Judge Blocks Trump’s Order To End DACA Program That Protects Scores Of Black Immigrants
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Only In Florida: Police Use Dead Man’s Finger To Try And Unlock His Phone
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative