Erica Campbell told the story of Lazarus from the Bible and then spoke about how Martha doubted Jesus. Martha didn’t believe in him because of her situation. Erica then mentioned how we sometimes do the same thing when problems arise.
We have to stop taking our bad situations and believe that God will help us through them. People must let faith overcome our issues. No matter what you see believe he will take care of you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Arrestee Identifed As A Member Of Omega Psi Phi, New Video Of Arrest
- Starbucks To Close Stores On May 29 For Racial Bias Training
- This ‘Washington Post’ Columnist Says It’s Hard Being A White Man In America
- Barbara Bush Dead At 92
- Love Talking: Smothered Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Millenials Are Even More Delusional Than Their Parents On Police Brutality
- Unarmed 26-Year-Old Black Father Killed By Police Who Possibly Fired Over 30 Shots
- The Odds Are That Starbucks’ Racial Sensitivity Training Won’t Work
- Get Up Poll: What We Can All Learn From “God Math” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The ‘Trump Effect’ Is Blamed For A Spike In Racial Bullying Among Students