Over 50 years ago, Sylvia Traymore Morrison began her career as an impressionist. She traveled around opening for music greats such as Whitney Houston and more. While on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” Morrison showed off some of her skills by doing impressions of Whoopi Goldberg and Wendy Williams.
Morrison is known for giving Black women impressionist a platform when they didn’t have one. She wants to always be known as the great hustler. Morrison also talked about her new book “Jelly Beans From Heaven,” which is all about prayer request to God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The African American Women In Cinema Organization Announces Their 2018 Webisode Winner
- Leslie Jones Is Serving Grace Jones Vibes And We’re Like, ‘Yassss’
- This Colorado Black Firefighter Fought Racism And Won
- Angela Rye Claps Back At Trump For Normalizing Racism At White House
- Police Claim Black Woman Violently Arrested At Waffle House Threatened To ‘Shoot This Place Up’
- Judge Blocks Trump’s Order To End DACA Program That Protects Scores Of Black Immigrants
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Only In Florida: Police Use Dead Man’s Finger To Try And Unlock His Phone
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative