Jermaine Dolly released a powerful new single entitled “Serve.” Serving, Jermaine explains, has been a key element of his success. Jermaine recalls serving under Tye Tribbett for six years, in addition to four years in praise. In all that time, he explains, he never thought he would become a gospel singer. But serving is what brought him to where he is today.
“Every time I try to do things on my own, I always fail,” Jermaine says. But when you commit your life to serving, God elevates you. Click on the audio player to hear more of Jermaine’s story in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.“
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Here Are The Names Of The Children Missing In D.C. Since Jan 1, 2018
- This Custodian Stole From Students During The National School Walkout
- Angela Bassett Agrees That She Was Robbed Of An Oscar For Playing Tina Turner
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Vic Mensa Creates Nonprofit To Help Chicago Youth Overcome Trauma From Violence
- Fort Benning Appoints First Black Commander
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy