Pastor Taffi Dollar released a book on gender equality last year. Since then, the #MeToo movement has picked up steam and empowered women to come forward with the stories of sexual harassment in the workplace. Taffi talks about how gender equality plays a role in this movement, expressing her gratitude for its occurrence, and explaining why it is necessary, despite the discomfort it may call.
Taffi talks about how she and her husband, Creflo Dollar, transformed their household by focusing on a mutual partnership between them, rather than requiring the man to lead on his own. She explains how this approach of “mutual submission” builds healthy, whole relationships, rather than contributing to the divorce rate. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ce Ce Winans Adds Four New Trophies To Her Dove Award Collection And She Looked Amazing!!!
- Community Affairs Show: Dr. Lorenzo Leggio of The National Institute on Drug Abuse
- From the mouths of babes – Motivational Moment
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
- The Dads On Duty Group Helps Quell Violence At Louisiana High School
- ‘Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls’ Initiative Encourages Black Women To Take Action Against Breast Cancer
- Beyoncé’s adidas x Ivy Park Collaborates With Peloton
- Black Women’s Player Collective Fosters Partnership With Adidas To Change The Narrative Around Representation In Soccer
- Serena Williams And Michael B. Jordan Team Up With VC Firm To Lead HBCU Entrepreneurship Initiative
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
Taffi Dollar Explains Why The #MeToo Is Necessary Despite Its Discomfort [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com