Faith and Christianity isn’t normally talked about on primetime, but on a new show on CBS it will be the basis of it. “Living Biblically” premieres this week and The Gospel Coalition reports that it’s inspired by “The Year of Living Biblically.”
The show is a comedy, but there is nothing funny about Christianity. This show is about the character “Chip” played by Jay R. Ferguson that picks up the Bible and wants to change his life around. He is also expecting his first child and turns to God for answers.
Patrick Walsh, the creator believes that he’s engaging audiences that are not only fascinated by religion, but enjoy comedy. He said, “I find they are both doing the same thing. What they are both angry with that the other side does, they are doing themselves. A big part of my pitch was that 84 percent of the world aligns themselves with some sort of religion, and it’s never talked about.” Will you tune into this new show?
- Multiple Injuries Reported In 20 Car Crash On I-270 In Montgomery County
- Terrorism: All Victims Of Austin Package Bombs Were People Of Color
- Colin Kaepernick Shows He’s Still Got It
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries
- Wakanda Forever! Chadwick Boseman To Host SNL
- Hilarious! JAY-Z Stops Blue Ivy From Bidding $19K On A Painting
- #BlackGirlMagic: This Millennial Manages Bahamas’ Largest Black-Owned Airline
- New App Designed To Combat Racism In South Africa
- Scripture For The Week “In His Safety”
- Salvation Army Opens Baltimore Grocery Store To Address Food Deserts