Erica Campbell talks about what it means to pursue something. When you are pursuing something, it means you know that it’s there. Pursuing puts the responsibility on you. The word appears 29 times in the bible, all in instances that take some work, planning, and patience. Just like the things that God has for us. Sometimes, we think we should be waiting on God, but God is really waiting on us to make a move.
Sometimes, you have to move forward when it doesn’t look anything is ahead of you. But don’t be anxious and second guess- God wouldn’t lead you toward something that’s not there. Move forward and pursue it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Charles Jones, Capital City Mambo Sauce co-owner dies at 46 (RIP Brother)
- Two For Tuesday: Who Did It Best – The Winans or Woody Rock (The Question Is)
- Officer Arrested, Charged With Murder In Killing Of Atatiana Jefferson
- [#SOP2019] Koryn Hawthorne Live Performance At The 12th Annual Spirit Of Praise [Video]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- Commissioned Reunion Experience Coming To A City Near You!
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Joshua 1:9
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Erica Campbell’s Modeling Career Began After She Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Cancer