Erica Campbell talks about what it means to pursue something. When you are pursuing something, it means you know that it’s there. Pursuing puts the responsibility on you. The word appears 29 times in the bible, all in instances that take some work, planning, and patience. Just like the things that God has for us. Sometimes, we think we should be waiting on God, but God is really waiting on us to make a move.
Sometimes, you have to move forward when it doesn’t look anything is ahead of you. But don’t be anxious and second guess- God wouldn’t lead you toward something that’s not there. Move forward and pursue it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch The March For Our Lives Washington, D.C. [Stream]
- How Snoop Dogg Continues To Be Successful [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Woman Gets $10,000 Voucher From United Airlines For Giving Up Her Seat
- Make It Rain : Comedian/Producer Byron Allen Buys Weather Channel For $300 Million
- The Token Black Guy For The NRA Disrespects The Survivors Of Mass Shootings
- Did State Lawmakers Decide Racial Profiling Is OK In Alabama?
- Ex-NJ Police Chief Who Slammed Black Teen, Compared Blacks To ISIS Going To Trial
- White Student Tells Black Classmate ‘Go Back’ To Africa During A Presentation On The N-Word
- What GRIFF And Erica Campbell Are Looking Forward To The Most At The Stellar Awards [EXCLUSIVE]
- Parkland Student David Hogg Says The Media Didn’t Give Black Students A Voice