Erica Campbell talks about what it means to pursue something. When you are pursuing something, it means you know that it’s there. Pursuing puts the responsibility on you. The word appears 29 times in the bible, all in instances that take some work, planning, and patience. Just like the things that God has for us. Sometimes, we think we should be waiting on God, but God is really waiting on us to make a move.
Sometimes, you have to move forward when it doesn’t look anything is ahead of you. But don’t be anxious and second guess- God wouldn’t lead you toward something that’s not there. Move forward and pursue it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- Twitter User Finds Out He’s Related To Chadwick Boseman
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)
- Kings Of Paris: Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- #BlackLivesMatter: Chicago Neighborhood Takes To The Streets After Officer Kills Popular Black Barber
- Video Shows CVS Manager Shaking With Fear While Calling Cops On Harmless Black Customer
- Scripture For The Week “Lean and Depend On God”
- Prayer Requests “Start Your Day With Prayer”