DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Multiple Injuries Reported In 20 Car Crash On I-270 In Montgomery County
- Terrorism: All Victims Of Austin Package Bombs Were People Of Color
- Colin Kaepernick Shows He’s Still Got It
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries
- Wakanda Forever! Chadwick Boseman To Host SNL
- Hilarious! JAY-Z Stops Blue Ivy From Bidding $19K On A Painting
- #BlackGirlMagic: This Millennial Manages Bahamas’ Largest Black-Owned Airline
- New App Designed To Combat Racism In South Africa
- Scripture For The Week “In His Safety”
- Salvation Army Opens Baltimore Grocery Store To Address Food Deserts