DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Rickey Smiley Speaks On Therapy Following Daughter’s Shooting And PTSD
- Video Of Denver ‘Karen’ Following And ‘Interrogating’ Black Man Sparks Protest
- Baltimore Police Sergeant Arrested On Extortion & Kidnapping Charges
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Free CoronaVirus Testing In Maryland Here
- Christian Cooper Won’t Cooperate In The Prosecution Of “Central Park Karen”
How The Story Of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Is An Inspiring Immigrant Journey [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com