DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Harvard University Honors Colin Kaepernick For His Fight Against Social Injustice
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Kanye West Genius or Madman? (OP-ED)
- Scripture For The Week “God’s Word Is Powerful”
- Prayer Requests “Have Faith, Believe It, Receive It”
- Sunday School Review “Constantly Working”
How The Story Of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Is An Inspiring Immigrant Journey [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com