DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Poll: What Have You Done That You’re Proud Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Visits Morehouse Entrepreneurship Class
- Erica Campbell Drops Bombshells On “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 Impressive Black Men [EXCLUSIVE]
- Victory! Carmen Best Picked As First Black Woman Police Chief In Seattle After Almost Being Passed Over
- Discrimination Lawsuit That Followed Bill Maher’s Use Of The N-Word Is Moving Forward
How The Story Of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Is An Inspiring Immigrant Journey [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com