DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Charles Jones, Capital City Mambo Sauce co-owner dies at 46 (RIP Brother)
- Two For Tuesday: Who Did It Best – The Winans or Woody Rock (The Question Is)
- Officer Arrested, Charged With Murder In Killing Of Atatiana Jefferson
- [#SOP2019] Koryn Hawthorne Live Performance At The 12th Annual Spirit Of Praise [Video]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- Commissioned Reunion Experience Coming To A City Near You!
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Joshua 1:9
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Erica Campbell’s Modeling Career Began After She Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Cancer
How The Story Of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Is An Inspiring Immigrant Journey [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com