GRIFF watched three different church services this past Sunday! He is feeling filled to the brim. First, he says, he saw Pastor Kearney preached the last installment of his series on betterness. He reads some of the inspiring notes that he took in church, including: “the evidence of you being better is you don’t look like what you’ve been in.” He also watched the bishop at his mom’s church talk about visiting Israel, like Erica Campbell did.
Erica Campbell talks about the “10 & the 2,” in regards to Joshua and Caleb, who were the only two out of ten spies who believed. Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Join St. Jude Tomorrow At The 2018 Prayer Breakfast
- Ava DuVernay Will Be Giving Us Life As Director Of Upcoming Superhero Flick
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Shaquille O’Neal Believes More Cops Should Be In Schools And A Gun Ban Is Not The Answer
- Terry Crews Says Hollywood Is ‘Like A Plantation’ And ‘If This Is The End Of My Career, Just End It’
- DeAndre Harris, Brutally Beaten After Charlottesville White Supremacist Rally, Still Faces Trial
- United Strikes Again: WYD If This Happened To You While On The Plane?
- Who’s Mans: Are We Inviting This Kid To The Cookout Or Nah?
- Where Is The Sense Of Urgency To Find The Austin Bomber Killing Black People?