Kim Zolciak has always given her kids the world with lavish birthday parties, graduation gifts and more. Her daughter, Brielle Biermann recently turned 21 and Zolciak gave her a gift some didn’t agree with. In a video posted by TMZ, Biermann opened a gun case and received a rose gold glock.
Brielle will be moving in her own condo and Zolciak wants her to be able to protect herself. Biermann allegedly has experience shooting by practicing at a gun range, but didn’t seem fond when she first opened the gift. She also doesn’t have a license to carry it, but in Georgia you don’t need one.
Fans stormed on social media to give their opinion and one said, “You disgust me. Guns? Really. I hope she never has to use it. I hope that gun never gets used to kill. Shame on you @Kimzolciak.” With the whole debate about guns do you think it was a good idea for Brielle Biermann to receive this gift?
- Multiple Injuries Reported In 20 Car Crash On I-270 In Montgomery County
- Terrorism: All Victims Of Austin Package Bombs Were People Of Color
- Colin Kaepernick Shows He’s Still Got It
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries
- Wakanda Forever! Chadwick Boseman To Host SNL
- Hilarious! JAY-Z Stops Blue Ivy From Bidding $19K On A Painting
- #BlackGirlMagic: This Millennial Manages Bahamas’ Largest Black-Owned Airline
- New App Designed To Combat Racism In South Africa
- Scripture For The Week “In His Safety”
- Salvation Army Opens Baltimore Grocery Store To Address Food Deserts