Jonathan Nelson was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF for this Ericaism. He talked about growing up in the church, and how he transitioned from singing in his dad’s church, to stages all around the world. He explains how he strikes a balance between his duties as a worship leader and a gospel artist, and why he’s careful not to mix the two.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Voting By Mail In Maryland: What You Need To Know [Watch]
- Cheryl Jackson Exclusive VIP Chat With CeCe Winans [Watch Live]
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- ‘Racist Bigot’ Trump Supporter Who Killed BLM Protester Dies By Suicide
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- Text & Title Time on Sunday Joy with Ronnette Rollins 9/20/20
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61