Erica Campbell starts this Faith Walk with Exodus 17:12, which explains how Moses received assistance holding his hands up so the children of Israel could cross the red sea. Instead of complaining, they held his hands up for him so he could complete the task.
When you carry someone else’s burdens, God will carry you. So there is no sense in tearing each other down, because no one wins. When you give encouragement and help, God gets the glory. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her 9-Month Bump
- The Summer 2020 Olympics Are Now in Jeopardy of Not Happening At All
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- 5 Drinks You Can Sip On To Avoid Liquor While Breastfeeding
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix
- Michelle Obama Wore Both Fenty Beauty and Pat McGrath Makeup To The Inauguration
- Home Run King & MLB Hall Of Famer Hammerin’ Hank Aaron Passes Away at 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1