Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Give Us Your Music Feedback & Help Us Choose What We Play On Praise 104.1!
- Maryland Zoo Hosting Adult-Only Happy Hours This Fall
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta