Michelle Obama always inspires us with her speeches and delivers a piece of advice in all of them. Recently, she stopped by Klick Health’s Muse to talk about art, technology and more. While speaking she also spoke about social media and how it should be used.
Essence reports that even though Obama has over 10 million followers on Twitter she still sometimes has to ask for help. She said, “I still haven’t figured it out because I’m old and I don’t understand most of social media. I tweet, but I have a committee. I don’t just tweet off the top of my head, which I don’t encourage people to do — especially kids.” After that she began talking about Donald Trump and offered him social media advice.
Obama said, “How many kids do you know that the first thing that comes off the top of their head is the first thing they should express? It’s like,take a minute. Talk to your crew before you put that [out there] and then spell check and check the grammar.” We will just have to wait and see if he follows her advice.
- Georgia Cops Kills Black Man In Same City Where Ahmaud Arbery Was ‘Lynched’
- Louisville Police Preparing As If Cops Won’t Be Charged For Killing Breonna Taylor
- Today is National Voter Registration Day! Register To Vote And/Or Confirm Your Registration Here
- More Cops Investigated In Breonna Taylor’s Killing Ahead Of Kentucky AG’s Decision
- Voting By Mail In Maryland: What You Need To Know [Watch]
- Cheryl Jackson Exclusive VIP Chat With CeCe Winans [Watch Live]
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- ‘Racist Bigot’ Trump Supporter Who Killed BLM Protester Dies By Suicide
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
5 Things We Hope To Learn In Michelle Obama’s Intimate Memoir, "Becoming"
1. On Being Gifted & BlackSource: 1 of 5
2. Sustaining Black LoveSource: 2 of 5
3. Finding Agency As First LadySource: 3 of 5
4. Campaigning Under PressureSource: 4 of 5
5. The Truth About TrumpSource: 5 of 5
Michelle Obama’s Social Media Tips For Donald Trump was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com