Collin Hansen is tired of Christians making excuses for certain things that Donald Trump does. According to Raw Story, Hansen is upset at evangelicals such as Jerry Falwell Jr. supporting Trump. He believes that it needs to change and doesn’t understand why they continue to support him.
Hansen said, “You used to think morality is important. Now, morality is not important. You used to think repentance is important. President Trump says that he’s never had anything to ask forgiveness for. I mean it is very confusing.” He also mentioned that by Trump going against LGBT rights and banning Muslims is opposite of what Christian’s should do.
He went on to say, “We’re ignoring the corruption inside the church — the moral corruption, the theological corruption, because we’re trying to protect the church against what we see as these outside threats, whether it be the gay rights lobby or abortion rights or Muslim refugees or illegal immigrants. Meanwhile the compromises being made on the inside have the possibility of truly destroying the credibility of American Christian witness.” Watch the interview and let us know your thoughts.
- Watch The March For Our Lives Washington, D.C. [Stream]
- How Snoop Dogg Continues To Be Successful [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Woman Gets $10,000 Voucher From United Airlines For Giving Up Her Seat
- Make It Rain : Comedian/Producer Byron Allen Buys Weather Channel For $300 Million
- The Token Black Guy For The NRA Disrespects The Survivors Of Mass Shootings
- Did State Lawmakers Decide Racial Profiling Is OK In Alabama?
- Ex-NJ Police Chief Who Slammed Black Teen, Compared Blacks To ISIS Going To Trial
- White Student Tells Black Classmate ‘Go Back’ To Africa During A Presentation On The N-Word
- What GRIFF And Erica Campbell Are Looking Forward To The Most At The Stellar Awards [EXCLUSIVE]
- Parkland Student David Hogg Says The Media Didn’t Give Black Students A Voice