To so many people their animal is like a child. Chrissy Teigen went on social media to announce to fans that their beloved dog, Puddy passed away. Months ago Teigen spoke about Puddy suffering from heart problems, but he was fighting to stay alive.
View this post on Instagram
Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing. 10 years ago, on May 30th, I found the dog that would be there for us through every up, down, new house, new city, new tour, new travel. He welcomed new pups and loved on new babies and new bellies. He was there for everything. Every time I needed a taste tester, someone to kiss or needed to sob into his stinky rolls, he was there. It’s true what they say. We are their entire lives and it is the greatest shame that they can only bless us with a short spark of time in ours. I always knew I would lose a piece of me when he left us. I feel the hole now. I will love you forever, my boy. My heart aches. Thank you so much for everything, everything.
She wrote on Instagram, “Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing.” Teigen spoke about how he would taste test her food and how loyal he was.
In one video Teigen posted, Puddy was licking the bottom of her baby Luna’s feet. The caption read, “I love you. I will miss you every day.” Losing an animal isn’t easy, we will keep the family in our prayers.
RELATED: John Legend Lands Role As Jesus
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- Rescue Crews Searching Waters Near Car Went Into Water Near Harbor Hospital
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
All The Ways Chrissy Teigen Is Just Like Us
1. She’s no Olympian. In fact, she can’t even swim.Source: 1 of 15
2. She’s not into Photoshopping her cellulite.Source: 2 of 15
3. She totally crops herself out of pics when she’s having a bad hair day, or whatever.Source: 3 of 15
4. Her disdain for Donald Trump is pretty clear.Source: 4 of 15
5. She scrambles her own eggs.Source: 5 of 15
6. She keeps this Snapchat filter in heavy rotation.Source: 6 of 15
7. And she’s a total goofball.Source: 7 of 15
8. … With a potty mouth.Source: 8 of 15
9. Clearly, she’s #BeyHive.Source: 9 of 15
10. Like our pets, her dog can’t escape her madness.Source: 10 of 15
11. She makes major announcements on Instagram.Source: 11 of 15
12. We love NSYNC too.Source: 12 of 15
13. Kim Kardashian is our bestie in our head.Source: 13 of 15
14. Not all her selfies come out picture perfect.Source: 14 of 15
15. And last but not least, she’s still into the best gift ever – an Easy Bake Oven.Source: 15 of 15
Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Mourn The Loss Of Their Dog [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com