You ever go look at everything you have and just thank God for all he has provided? During “Faith Walking,” Maurette Brown-Clark discussed having multiple pair of jeans, jewelry and more, but only wearing one particular piece all the time. We only need one, but God has given us options and we must thank him for that.
God always spoke about providing us with everything we need and he does that. Sometimes we complain and don’t realize how blessed we are. Be thankful for all the riches and glory he brings to your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- HBO Max Considers Changing Its Subscription Costs
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Fred Hammond On His ‘Surviving Williams’ Series, Verzuz With Kirk Franklin, Battling COVID-19 & More!
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Far Away’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Can LBJ’s ‘Space Jam’ Live Up to MJ’s or Even Surpass the 1996 Original?
- Every Referee Officiating The 2021 NBA All-Star Game Will Be An HBCU Graduate
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- House Passes Police Reform Act Named For George Floyd [VIDEO]
5 Must See Movies Of Faith
1. The Passion Of The ChristSource: 1 of 5
2. Color of The CrossSource: 2 of 5
3. JoshuaSource: 3 of 5
4. The RobeSource: 4 of 5
5. The 10 CommandmentsSource: 5 of 5
Faith Walking: God Has Blessed And Supplied Me With All My Needs [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com