Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- See Why NBC Asked Kathie Lee Guilford To Stick Around For Another Year
- #SayHerName: Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- ‘Good Riddance:’ Frederica Wilson Drags John Kelly For His Disrespect For Black People
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- [Author’s Corner] The Uncle Devin Show: Life Is A Drum So Beat It!
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- Tragic! Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts