Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #SayHerName: Woman Shot And Killed By Boyfriend Outside Family Dollar Over $36
- New Scam Alert! You Won’t Be NIKE’s New Brand Ambassador — Sorry
- San Francisco Ends Excessive Court Fees That Keep Offenders In Debt
- Major Money Moves: Akon is Launching His Own Cryptocurrency Called “Akoin”
- Warryn & Erica Campbell On Sexting: “It’s Okay… If You’re Married!” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Come Boldly To The Throne Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Should Portray Marvin Gaye In The Dr. Dre-Produced Biopic? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kamala Harris To Tour California Immigration Detention Center
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
- All The Summer Concerts We’re Looking Forward To