Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here Are The Names Of The Children Missing In D.C. Since Jan 1, 2018
- This Custodian Stole From Students During The National School Walkout
- Angela Bassett Agrees That She Was Robbed Of An Oscar For Playing Tina Turner
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Vic Mensa Creates Nonprofit To Help Chicago Youth Overcome Trauma From Violence
- Fort Benning Appoints First Black Commander
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy