GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- Here Are The Names Of The Children Missing In D.C. Since Jan 1, 2018
- This Custodian Stole From Students During The National School Walkout
- Angela Bassett Agrees That She Was Robbed Of An Oscar For Playing Tina Turner
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Vic Mensa Creates Nonprofit To Help Chicago Youth Overcome Trauma From Violence
- Fort Benning Appoints First Black Commander
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy