GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- What’s The Tea: Kelly Price Shares An Update On Her Health
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – Who or What Is The Villain in Your Life’s Story
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- L.A. County Wants Proof Of Vanessa Bryant’s ‘Severe Emotional Distress’ Caused By Cops Leaking, Sharing Kobe’s Crash Photos
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – You’re “Aha Moment” Is On The Way (Day #1)
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Community Affairs Show: Life Coach, Gail Crowder Shares The Importance of October Initiatives
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why We Can’t Stop Thinking About “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com