GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Matt Schlapp Says Him and Laura Ingraham Went ‘Undercover’ at a DC BLM Protest
- This Howard University Law School Alum Becomes First Black Juvenile Court Judge In Memphis
- The 37TH Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards Premieres Sunday, August 7 On BET AND BET HER
- Judge Allows Tulsa Race Massacre ‘Public Nuisance’ Lawsuit To Move Forward
- Judge Mathis Says Black Men Lacked In BLM Marches, Instead “Sat Back And Killed Each Other”
- Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox Outbreak as National Health Emergency
- First Lady Jill Biden Is Excited To Be Back Teaching At Northern Virginia Community College
- Charles Jenkins Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of August 6, 2022)
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Restoring Life
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why We Can’t Stop Thinking About “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com