We live in a time where a lot of people feel like we can’t unify. Erica Campbell doesn’t believe that God likes what is happening and has nothing to do with hate. God also isn’t pleased with the dislike that comes from people’s hearts and grasps on to others.
We should be more focused on spreading love and giving each other respect. At this time we need to comfort one another and stop worrying about so many differences. We all live on this planet, we travel together, our kids go to school together and so much more, but why can’t we unify?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks “Make Room” With Cheryl Jackson
- Sir The Baptist Sits Down With Cheryl Jackson
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County
- A Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect In The D.C. Area
- Hannibal Buress’ Comedy Show Was Cut Short After He Made This Inappropriate Joke
- It’s Official: The Trump Administration Will ‘Seek The Death Penalty’ For Drug Dealers
- Report: Wealthy Black Boys Have A Greater Chance Of Living In Poverty Than Middle Class White Boys
- Church and Vote: Georgia GOP Trying To Stop Black Worshippers From Praising Candidates At Polls
- Black Activists Are Being Watched And Possibly Reported On In Mysterious ‘Race Paper,’ DHS Records Suggest
- Planet Of The Apes: This Gorilla Walks Like A Human For One Important Reason