GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- No Shame In Her Game: Sen. Cindy ‘Public Hanging’ Hyde-Smith Won’t Return Money To Major Donors
- #BlackExcellence: 83-Year-Old Earns Ph.D. From Louisiana State University
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Spelman College Receives Historic $30M Gift For Arts Center
- Poll Shows What Crucial Iowa Voters Think About Likely Black Candidates For President
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Now Is Not The Time To Give Up
- Man Arrested in Hit-and-Run That Killed Towson University Student
- Scripture For The Week ” Our Days Are Numbered”
GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Make A Zipper Or Button Bonnet [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com