What are some things that have worked in your current or past relationships? Erica Campbell wants people to call in to give tips on what could better your relationship. She mentioned that not being defensive and understanding that they are both on the same team has helped.
GRIFF mentioned that it’s hard when you’ve made a commitment, but someone wants to give up on it. Communication is a huge part of a relationship and sometimes love is hard. Tell us your relationship tips!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- No Shame In Her Game: Sen. Cindy ‘Public Hanging’ Hyde-Smith Won’t Return Money To Major Donors
- #BlackExcellence: 83-Year-Old Earns Ph.D. From Louisiana State University
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Spelman College Receives Historic $30M Gift For Arts Center
- Poll Shows What Crucial Iowa Voters Think About Likely Black Candidates For President
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Now Is Not The Time To Give Up
- Man Arrested in Hit-and-Run That Killed Towson University Student
- Scripture For The Week ” Our Days Are Numbered”