What are some things that have worked in your current or past relationships? Erica Campbell wants people to call in to give tips on what could better your relationship. She mentioned that not being defensive and understanding that they are both on the same team has helped.
GRIFF mentioned that it’s hard when you’ve made a commitment, but someone wants to give up on it. Communication is a huge part of a relationship and sometimes love is hard. Tell us your relationship tips!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
- Text & Title Time 9-17-23
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Assurance of Salvation – A Motivational Moment
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
- Teachers, Be Encouraged! – A Motivational Moment
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Contact The Programming Department
6 Protective Styles For The Fall Experts Say You Should Try
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Hope Christian Church Live Stream