Has your mother ever gone off on you? GRIFF prayed for the kids that have experienced the “momma melt down.” He was talking with some little kids the other day and told them that they need to not misbehave because if they do they will experience “MMD.” They had no idea what that meant.
GRIFF talked about the mother raising her voice, giving that look and other things. He gave them advice and hopes their mothers don’t go off. We will continue to keep these kids in our prayers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Maryland Police Officer Is Charged With Raping Woman
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Bouncing Back From Disapointment (Day 6)
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Bouncing Back From Disappointment (Day 5)
- Eva Marcille Is Marred! See The Gorgeous Photos [PHOTOS]
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Steps You Should Take If You Find Out You Have Cancer
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Isn’t Happy With the New USA Gymnastic Preisdent
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix [October 15th, 2018]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com