Has your mother ever gone off on you? GRIFF prayed for the kids that have experienced the “momma melt down.” He was talking with some little kids the other day and told them that they need to not misbehave because if they do they will experience “MMD.” They had no idea what that meant.
GRIFF talked about the mother raising her voice, giving that look and other things. He gave them advice and hopes their mothers don’t go off. We will continue to keep these kids in our prayers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- President Obama Delivers The Nelson Mandela Lecture [Watch]
- 10-Year-Old Killed in Northeast D.C. Quadruple Shooting
- 90’s Kids Rejoice: ‘Rugrats’ Has Been Green-Lit For New Episodes And A Live-Acton Movie
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- 4 Years After NYPD Choked Her Son To Death, Eric Garner’s Mom Gets Closer To Justice
- Muslim Children Asked To Leave Delaware Public Pool
- Mom Speaks Out After Her Son Was Harassed At Indy Pool [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Drunken Man Yells Racist, Violent Slurs At Black Woman Studying In Front Of Grocery Store
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Racist Cop Who Called Ohio State football Team N-Word Multiple Times Is Still Policing Black People
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com