GRIFF’s prayer today is a little different. He spoke about how he had to block several of his male friends on social media because they weren’t wearing shirts in their profile pictures. GRIFF is praying that they find shirts or jackets to put on.
He believes that his friends are too old to be shirtless on social media. GRIFF is also tired of men using filters. So if you want to remain friends with GRIFF on social media please put a shirt on.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Singer Jonathan Nelson Gives His Declarations & Breaks Down “I Agree” In Voices
- 2 Prince George’s County Officers Shot Entering The Wrong Apartment
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Studies Show Black Folks Dictate the Culture, But Why Don’t We Have Stock in Ownership?
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Kelly Clarkson’s Daytime TV Talk Show Is Coming To NBC In 2019
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com