Erica Campbell was inspired during a conference she went to about hope. The speaker talked about putting your hope into your marriage, your job and other things. She wants you to focus on putting your hope into God.
When you place hope in other things it strays you away. He can do anything for you and through you so just believe. Don’t take the ability away from God and don’t lose hope.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Nuns Stole Half a Million Dollars And Enjoys Sin City(OP-ED)
- Shae’s Corner Stone: New Bible/New Interpretation(OP-ED)
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Professional Or No? Curvy Teacher Has Social Media In An Uproar
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Inmate Punched While Handcuffed Sues Louisville Jail Officers In Assault Caught On Video
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened