Erica Campbell spoke about fake peace and being passive aggressive sometimes when it comes to certain issues. She mentioned that she used to avoid direct confrontation and walk away bothered or feeling angry. It’s not good to carry that around and disrupts the way you live.
She told listeners to confront the issue and be honest with how you feel. Don’t take that stuff home and hurt your peace. It could change so much of your life if you stop faking peace.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- D.C. Public Works Paints “Black Lives Matter” On The Street Near Lafayette Square
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- Cop’s ‘Less Lethal’ Shooting Of Student Protestor Leads To ‘Brain Damage’: Everything To Know
- Virginia Governor To Announce Removal Of Robert E. Lee Statue In Richmond
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
- #BirthdayForBreonna: Breonna Taylor’s Birthday Campaign Demands Justice By Sending Cards To KY Attorney General
- Here’s How Prairie View A&M’s President, Ruth Simmons Plans To Protect And Educate Students After The Death Of George Floyd
- Black Music Month: John P Kee Top 10 Fan Favorites and Choir Hits