Erica Campbell spoke about fake peace and being passive aggressive sometimes when it comes to certain issues. She mentioned that she used to avoid direct confrontation and walk away bothered or feeling angry. It’s not good to carry that around and disrupts the way you live.
She told listeners to confront the issue and be honest with how you feel. Don’t take that stuff home and hurt your peace. It could change so much of your life if you stop faking peace.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Felicity Huffman’s White Privilege Got Her Sentenced To 14 Days, Twitter Dragging Commences
- Rick Warren Reminds Us, “There’s Always Hope.”
- Marvin Sapp Accepting Song Submissions
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
- Listen: Deborah Joy Winans Remixes Classic Mississippi Mass Choir Song “When I Rose” For ‘Greenleaf’ Series Soundtrack
- New Music Alert! Jason McGee & The Choir Drop New Single, “Never Let Me Go” [VIDEO]
- Flash Back Friday: This Old Video Of Keke Wyatt & Ron Poindexter Gave Us Chills
- Tyrese & Naomie Harris Talk About His Chapped Lips & Their New Flick Black & Blue
- Kenyan Government Slammed After Girl Commits Suicide For Alleged Period Shaming
- Anthony Brown & Group TherAPy’s “2econd Wind” Album Available For Pre-Order