Counselors listen to everything that is going on with your life. Between the good and bad they have no choice. GRIFF talked about how they could be writing notes or a grocery list down, but they still have to listen to us.
Counselors don’t judge you for telling stories about when you were 11 and it’s comfortable. GRIFF mentioned just make sure you are in the right chair. Thank God for counselors!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Take Our Praise Music Survey For A Chance To Win $100 Gift Card!
- Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- Medical Examiner’s Autopsy Of Andrew Brown Jr. Contradicts DA’s ‘False Narrative,’ Family Lawyers Say
- Deadly Arrest Of Ronald Greene Launches Probe Of Louisiana State Police Unit
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop
- Work, Work Don’t Stop: Marsai Martin To Executive Produce Girls Inc. Inaugural Film Festival
- Jake & Jazz Smollett Dish On Their Favorite Things To Cook & Design Styles
- Whoopi Goldberg Added To The Cast Of Apple Original and Skydance Animation’s Film ‘Luck’
Latice Crawford At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.Source: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8.Source: 8 of 13
9.Source: 9 of 13
10.Source: 10 of 13
11.Source: 11 of 13
12.Source: 12 of 13
13.Source: 13 of 13
GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com