Do you love what you do? Erica Campbell spoke about loving what you do even though sometimes you don’t like it. Your career can stretch you thin, but when you love it you learn how to balance it.
Erica spoke about how her assistant this weekend dealt with everything involving The Stellar Awards and accomplished it all with such grace. Her attitude was great and spirit was high. Erica also told people not to go into work with negativity because that’s how your day can be.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Week In Praise With Ronnette Harrison [April 15th – April 20th]
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can “Get Up” Listeners Make Erica Campbell & GRIFF Laugh? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: When GOD Trusts You With Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Former School Superintendent, Dallas Dance, Sentenced
- Criminal Charges In Eric Garner Chokehold Killing Are Left Up To Jeff Sessions