Erica Campbell recalls the day she sat in her old car and ate her boiled egg for lunch. At that time she was going to hair school and wanted so much more out of life. She wanted things to get better and just prayed about it.
Erica spoke about how you shouldn’t get discouraged and just know God has a plan for you. Hang in there and stay faithful. Always remember it’s not where you are, but where you’re going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Fear Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Recap: The ‘Urban One Honors’ Was A Night Of Celebrating Life, Love And Women Leading Change
- India The Tiger Found After Week-Long Search, Set To Live At Animal Sanctuary
- “Be Still and Know” Motivational Moment with Ronnette Rollins
- Text & Title Time with Ronnette Rollins 5/16/21
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Discusses The Story Behind DMX’s Final Interview
- Nina Parker Sets Instagram Ablaze And Celebrates The Launch Of Her New Plus-Sized Line With Macy’s
- Spelman College Names Performing Arts Center After LaTanya Richardson Jackson And Samuel L. Jackson
- It Only Took 8 Years: Chris Webber Finally Elected To The Basketball Hall of Fame
- Drake’s “God’s Plan” Winner Used The Money To Get Her Master’s Degree
- Vanessa Bryant’s NBA Hall of Fame Speech For Kobe Bryant [Video]