Erica Campbell and Tina Campbell are very open and honest about their relationships. They try to help others that deal with certain things in marriages, life and so much more. A caller spoke about how she was married for 15 years and how she got a divorce.
Her and her ex-husband had a child together so they would do stuff with him and built a friendship. Hearing about Tina’s situation, Erica’s Black love stories and more were inspiring. They decided to get married again and it has been wonderful since then so she wanted to thank Tina and Erica.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Give Us Your Music Feedback & Help Us Choose What We Play On Praise 104.1!
- Maryland Zoo Hosting Adult-Only Happy Hours This Fall
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta