Bill Cosby will be back in court on Monday and this week the jury was selected. The 12 jurors are made up of 10 White people and 2 Black people. Cosby’s lawyer claims that there was racial discrimination when they tried to choose a Black woman for the jury.
6 alternates will be chosen by the end of the day. Villanova won the NCAA Men’s Championship and a parade in Philly will happen today. So far it’s a good time for Philly sports.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- Charlotte Nebres Makes History As The First Black Lead In NYC Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- MANE TALK: New Jersey Is The Newest State To Ban Natural Hair Discrimination
- 19-Year-Old Man Allegedly Used App to Lure Carjacking Victims
- Convicted Sex Criminal Throws Pitcher at Maryland Judge
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Voices: Bri Babineaux Prepares For “The Encounter”
- A Bill To Fund HBCU’s
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- 7 Highly Pigmented Eyeliners That Will Accentuate Your Melanin
Celebs Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault
1. Darren SharperSource: 1 of 13
2. Rosey GrierSource: 2 of 13
3. Ceelo GreenSource: 3 of 13
4. Mike TysonSource: 4 of 13
5. Alex Da SilvaSource: 5 of 13
6. Britney SpearsSource: 6 of 13
7. Sean KingstonSource: 7 of 13
8. Tupac ShakurSource: 8 of 13
9. Al GoreSource: 9 of 13
10. Bill CosbySource: 10 of 13
11. John TravoltaSource: 11 of 13
12. Lawrence TaylorSource: 12 of 13
13. R. KellySource: 13 of 13
Is Race A Factor In The Selection Of Jurors For The Bill Cosby Trial? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com