Lynn Richardson is giving financial advice again on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” Callers asked her questions and one even spoke about identity theft. He told Richardson that someone he didn’t know in a different state stole his identity for months.
It ended up ruining his credit and now he’s filing for bankruptcy. Richardson mentioned that he should get Life Lock so he is notified if anyone tries to do this again. She also told him he’s going to have to wait to purchase a home and it will take time for him to see a change in his credit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- Charlotte Nebres Makes History As The First Black Lead In NYC Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- MANE TALK: New Jersey Is The Newest State To Ban Natural Hair Discrimination
- 19-Year-Old Man Allegedly Used App to Lure Carjacking Victims
- Convicted Sex Criminal Throws Pitcher at Maryland Judge
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Voices: Bri Babineaux Prepares For “The Encounter”
- A Bill To Fund HBCU’s
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- 7 Highly Pigmented Eyeliners That Will Accentuate Your Melanin
Latice Crawford At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.Source: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8.Source: 8 of 13
9.Source: 9 of 13
10.Source: 10 of 13
11.Source: 11 of 13
12.Source: 12 of 13
13.Source: 13 of 13
Lynn Richardson Gives Tips On Dealing With Identity Theft [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com