The kids have been on break all week and GRIFF is so happy they are going back to school. He mentioned they sat on their butts, watched television, ate snacks and did nothing. It was nice to hang out with them, but it’s time for them to start learning again.
He is ready for them to get homework, have a bed time and more. GRIFF was so excited and needed to put that in his prayer. Have fun going back to school kids!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Voices: Bri Babineaux Prepares For “The Encounter”
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- 7 Highly Pigmented Eyeliners That Will Accentuate Your Melanin
- Rev. Howard John Wesley Announces Sabbatical From Alfred Street Baptist Church
- Go Ahead And Splurge On Queen’s Dope Animal Print Boots! You Deserve It.
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- These Pantene ‘Going Home For The Holidays’ Ads Featuring Black Trans Women Gave Us All The Feels!
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – John 3:16
- Reclaim Your Christmas With These Perfect Maxine Waters Gifts!
- Federal Appeals Court Blocks Maryland Political Ad Law