Are you always trying to please people to make them happy? Erica Campbell spoke about how when she was younger always wanted to please her family. She learned that because of what they said to her she would base decisions on that.
Erica let their voices be more important than what God told her. She began to go to God first and then be more confident in what she was doing. Remember that having a relationship with God and pleasing him is very important.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Whitney Houston Had ‘Never Seen Before’ Dresses Auctioned Off And No One Paid The Minimum Bid
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA and now Miss Universe are all Black Women
- Give Us Your Music Feedback For A Chance To Win A Praise Prize Pack
- Beyoncé Finally Answers Fans Questions About Not Winning Awards, IVY PARK & Not Losing Herself
- MODEL MONDAY: Afiya Bennett Met The Love Of Her Life By Not Giving Up On Modeling
- Text & Title on Sunday Joy with Ronnette Harrison (12/8/19)
- Scripture For The Week “Show Others Mercy”
- Report: Rapper Juice WRLD Dead At 21
- Prayer Requests “It’s Always A Good Time To Pray”
- Sunday School Review “Flowing From My Heart Is Gratefulness”
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Please Him Not Them [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com