GRIFF was coming back from his trip and spoke about going to baggage claim. Some people had certain tags, ribbons and other things to identify their bag. He asked about when Jesus returns will he know who you are?
GRIFF believes you’re supposed to have a good spirit and if you have an attitude or negative actions God sees that. He also spoke about being the friend people come to for advice because he has a relationship with Christ. Make sure God knows who you are and you’re not mislabeled.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Trump Invokes 5th Amendment Rights + Experts Predict Travel Will Be 40% Cheaper This Fall
- Tried It: Makari De Suisse Products Provide The Ultimate Spa Experience
- Jordan Brand Welcomes Howard University To The Family With 20-Year Partnership
Mr. Griffin: Do Your Actions Show That You Know Christ? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com