Erica Campbell is speaking to people that are letting the enemy think God doesn’t love them. She mentioned that just because you weren’t raised in church doesn’t mean God loves you any less. You can gain a relationship with him by just asking.
He’s waiting on it from you and loved you from creation. God never forced you to love him and gave you the option. When you choose to love Jesus your entire life changes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- Twitter User Finds Out He’s Related To Chadwick Boseman
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)
- Kings Of Paris: Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- #BlackLivesMatter: Chicago Neighborhood Takes To The Streets After Officer Kills Popular Black Barber
- Video Shows CVS Manager Shaking With Fear While Calling Cops On Harmless Black Customer
- Scripture For The Week “Lean and Depend On God”
- Prayer Requests “Start Your Day With Prayer”