Erica Campbell is speaking to people that are letting the enemy think God doesn’t love them. She mentioned that just because you weren’t raised in church doesn’t mean God loves you any less. You can gain a relationship with him by just asking.
He’s waiting on it from you and loved you from creation. God never forced you to love him and gave you the option. When you choose to love Jesus your entire life changes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Week In Praise With Ronnette Harrison [April 15th – April 20th]
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can “Get Up” Listeners Make Erica Campbell & GRIFF Laugh? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: When GOD Trusts You With Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Former School Superintendent, Dallas Dance, Sentenced
- Criminal Charges In Eric Garner Chokehold Killing Are Left Up To Jeff Sessions