Erica Campbell is speaking to people that are letting the enemy think God doesn’t love them. She mentioned that just because you weren’t raised in church doesn’t mean God loves you any less. You can gain a relationship with him by just asking.
He’s waiting on it from you and loved you from creation. God never forced you to love him and gave you the option. When you choose to love Jesus your entire life changes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Lakewood Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary
- That Time Nancy Wilson Slayed On ‘The Cosby Show’
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo
- Runways at BWI Back Open After Minor Issue
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says