Erica Campbell talks all about going through different things that tries to take away your faith. She spoke on how life pain, bad churches and pastors, jobs and so much more will try to take your faith. God gave us faith and we must hold on to it.
Erica also wants you to put people around you that help you grow. Stand against the enemy and have faith the size of mountains. Don’t let anyone take faith away from you and continue to fight.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Only In Florida: Police Use Dead Man’s Finger To Try And Unlock His Phone
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Denzel Ward?
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” In Conversation With Michael B. Jordan
- Another Black Man Was Thrown Out Of A Restaurant For Just Sitting Down
- A Tale Of Two Arrests: After Starbucks, Where Are The Calls For A Waffle House Boycott?