Okera Banks has styled for Tiffany Haddish, Erica Campbell and so many more. She spoke about repeating fashion and the rules to it. Social media sometimes makes us not want to repeat our outfits, but there are ways around that and Okera is here to help.
She mentioned when repeating an outfit be confident, accessorize and wear a bold lip if you can. Okera also mentioned that fanny packs are making a comeback so that could be an added accessory. Lastly, before you repeat the outfit make sure you give it a little time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The African American Women In Cinema Organization Announces Their 2018 Webisode Winner
- Leslie Jones Is Serving Grace Jones Vibes And We’re Like, ‘Yassss’
- This Colorado Black Firefighter Fought Racism And Won
- Angela Rye Claps Back At Trump For Normalizing Racism At White House
- Police Claim Black Woman Violently Arrested At Waffle House Threatened To ‘Shoot This Place Up’
- Judge Blocks Trump’s Order To End DACA Program That Protects Scores Of Black Immigrants
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Only In Florida: Police Use Dead Man’s Finger To Try And Unlock His Phone
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative