Erica Campbell talked about how sometimes we have to interact with people that aren’t the nicest to us. She recalls a time where someone wasn’t nice over e-mail and she thought it was going to be different when she met them. It wasn’t so she killed them with kindness to break down their wall.
By the end of the night the person hugged her and mentioned it was a pleasure working together. Erica mentioned you don’t know what people are going through and sometimes things just cause them to act such a way. Remember to kill them with kindness.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – The World Needs Your Message (Day #9)
- Tye and Shante’ Tribbett Talks About Their Restored Marriage
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – You Don’t Have To Act Like You’re Strong (Day #8)
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Ava Duvernay’s “Colin in Black and White” Debuts on Netflix This Friday, October 29th
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- NBA Extends Support For HBCUs Across 107 Schools & Announces Inaugural NBA X HBCU Classic
- More Than 10,000 Cases Of COVID-19 Reported In Maryland Schools Since Reopening
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
Ericaism: Kill Them With Kindness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com