Beyoncè made history this weekend at Coachella and everyone is talking about it. Her performance was themed around HBCU’s and so much more. She decided to develop a scholarship program, which will help out several students at HBCU’s.
Chris Rock is making the news after he tried to eat at a crowded Mexican restaurant. Two ladies let him sit down with them and as cameras began to take pictures he left. Chris told the ladies to order what they wanted and gave them $1,000.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Tyler Perry Knows Who Bit Beyoncé
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – The World Needs Your Message (Day #9)
- Tye and Shante’ Tribbett Talks About Their Restored Marriage
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – You Don’t Have To Act Like You’re Strong (Day #8)
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Ava Duvernay’s “Colin in Black and White” Debuts on Netflix This Friday, October 29th
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- NBA Extends Support For HBCUs Across 107 Schools & Announces Inaugural NBA X HBCU Classic
- More Than 10,000 Cases Of COVID-19 Reported In Maryland Schools Since Reopening
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com