David was walking around and could hear a giant talking. It was Goliath and he taunted the people of the town. He was ready for someone to challenge him and David believed he could take him.
David told Saul he was going to fight him even though he was smaller than Goliath. He took a rock and swung it then threw Golaith to the ground as he laughed at him. When the rock hit Goliath he fell out and was defeated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cheryl Jackson Talks with Jekalyn Carr During Our Virtual Meet and Greet Experience
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Cheryl Jackson Gets The Details On Jekalyn Carr’s Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [WATCH]
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- DMV Rising Star Tré Burwell Has Passed
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com