Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CeCe Winans Address Fans Over Alleged Donald Trump Commercial [VIDEO]
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grant Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Week 3 Preview: Washington Football Team (1-1) @ Cleveland Browns (1-1)
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam and First Lady Test Positive For CoronaVirus
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?